Saturday, October 10, 2009

just the essentials


A few nights ago I couldn't sleep because I was freaking myself out thinking about what I would need to pack for my trip. Not the clothes, but the toiletries. I was laying in bed thinking about all of the various creams and things that I use on a daily basis. Remember, I'm not just a yoga teacher, but I also work for a skincare company... I have a really complex daily routine that I'm pretty heavily invested in. I've decided that what I need to do is try to pare down my routine to the very basics, and see if I can get my hands on samples or travel sized minis to get me through this trip. My worst fear is to pack it all up and then lose it or break it. Although I suppose it would easy enough for me to head to the nearest Sephora or equivalent. Vanity is spoken all around the world.

No comments: