Sunday, October 25, 2009

hairstyles, your mind, seasons




These all have something in common: they change. Texas doesn't really have season though, so what I'm talking about is that the temperatures have dropped to the 70s and the skies seem really crisp and clear, with occasional rainy days here and there (actually, a lot more here than there lately). It's pretty awesome.




Today would be a great day to play softball with my team, but I'm going to be in an advanced training workshop instead. That doesn't change the fact that I want to be outside today. Next week i'll be playing...
In a minute I'll have to get up and get moving; I'm hoping to have brunch at Enoteca this morning before going to this workshop. If you want a really amazing vegetarian eggs benedict, then you should visit them (and ask to sit in Erika's section, she's the awesomest). The roasted tomato is just outta this world. The seating is a little tight, and the tables are just tiny, but only indoors- the outdoors is perfect, and this weather makes it even more so. Okay, time to get ready!

No comments: