Tuesday, November 3, 2009

passports

A passport is important, right? I keep meaning to apply for mine... it's going to be hard to get on a plane to Europe without one. Okay, I'll put that at the top of the list of things to do for the trip. Saving money is going well, but is getting a little tricky because I was recently told by my part time gig that there is a little budget cutting going on, and the for the current quarter they're going to put me on hold. That means I'm losing almost one thousand dollars a month in revenue. Argh. With all of my current bills, I will maybe be able to save 700 bucks a month. I think that another part time job is in order, so I think that I might start doing massage again. I still have my massage table (and a chair too), so I can do that out of my home a few days a week to make a little extra. I would prefer something else though because I like being more public.

1 comment:

Kelli B. said...

If you take up massage again, I'll most likely get one!